Tuesday

Free Unlimited Web Hosting

Dream Host

Dream Host provides absolutely FREE UNLIMITED Web Hosting offer for some specific content management systems i.e. WordPress, Drupal, ZenPhoto, phpBB, MediaWiki, Google apps etc. is here.
No banners or ads.
All free for life.
Automatic One-Click Software Installations
Bring your own domain – or get one from them free

I do not have domain or website yet. I just post here at this blog and at some other couple of blogs and forums occasionally out of hobby so I though to give it a try. I was lucky enough to get past Diablo today, got free account and my five free applications are running live. wow. I intend to post some nice freeware stuff at all there.
I can give invitations now for free hosting there as I am member now. Yet it was invitation based only but today Diablo was kind enough to distribute many free accounts. You will need invitation code. Keep an eye at DreamHost Twitter page to get code or see their blog. In case you are not lucky, ask me invitation code in comments.

Site Link:

Get Free Web Hosting Now

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment